- USDA Organic Hand Cut
- Farmer Owned Free Range
- Fed an All Vegetable Diet
- No Animal Byproducts or Antibiotics EVER
- Certified Humane Raised & Handled
- Non GMO Project Verified
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some foods product may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cook throughly. Minimum Cook Temperature 185 degrees.
Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utencils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
Serving Size 4oz (112g). Serving Per Container Varies.
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 220||Calories from Fat 130|
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 15g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Calcium: 0%|
|Vitamin C: 0%||Iron: 2%|
*Percent Daily Valuess are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
|Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Farmer Focus™ Korean Chicken Wings
Spicy, Tangy and Sweet!
- 4 Servings
- 1 package Farmer Focus Party Wings, about 14 oz.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons Gochujang, Korean hot chili paste or Sriracha as a substitute
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 green onions, slices or cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 425º. Spray a rack with cooking spray and place over a baking sheet that is lined with foil.
- For the sauce – combine the garlic cloves, ginger and the next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl, stir well. Set aside 1/3 of the sauce to brush the wings as they bake.
- Add the chicken wings to the sauce in the bowl, refrigerate and marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Arrange the wings on the rack, bake for 50 – 60 minutes, brushing them with the sauce every 15 minutes, turn after 30 minutes. Garnish with the green onions and serve.