- USDA Organic Hand Cut
- Farmer Owned Free Range
- Fed an All Vegetable Diet
- No Animal Byproducts or Antibiotics EVER
- Certified Humane Raised & Handled
- Non GMO Project Verified
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some foods product may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cook throughly. Minimum cook temperature 185 degrees.
Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utencils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
Serving Size 4oz (112g). Serving Per Container Varies.
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 180||Calories from Fat 90|
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 10g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A: 2%||Calcium: 0%|
|Vitamin C: 0%||Iron: 4%|
*Percent Daily Valuess are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
|Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Farmer Focus™ Adobo Chicken
A Philippine favorite – plenty of flavor here!
- 4 Servings
- 1 package Farmer Focus Drumsticks OR Drum and Thigh Combo – 4 to 6 pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon cracked black peppercorns(optional)
- 1 bay leaf
- Heat the oil in a medium fry pan, sauté chicken until lightly browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken to a plate, pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the drippings and return the pan to low heat, add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients, stir, return the chicken to the pan, cover and cook 20 minutes.
- Uncover, bring heat to medium and cook an additional 15 – 20 minutes, spooning the sauce over chicken, as it cooks through. The sauce will thicken and glaze the chicken. Discard bay leaf and serve with rice.