- USDA Organic Hand Cut
- Farmer Owned Free Range
- Fed an All Vegetable Diet
- No Animal Byproducts or Antibiotics EVER
- Certified Humane Raised & Handled
- Non GMO Project Verified
This product was prepared from inspected and passed meat and/or poultry. Some foods product may contain bacteria that could cause illness if the product is mishandled or cooked improperly. For your protection, follow these safe handling instructions.
Keep refrigerated or frozen. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave.
Keep hot foods hot. Refrigerate leftovers immediately or discard.
Cook throughly. Minimum cook temperature 165 degrees.
Keep raw meat and poultry separate from other foods. Wash working surfaces (including cutting boards), utencils and hands after touching raw meat or poultry.
Serving Size 4oz (112g). Serving Per Container Varies.
Amount Per Serving
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 40|
% Daily Value*
|Total Fat 4.5g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A: 0%||Calcium: 0%|
|Vitamin C: 0%||Iron: 6%|
*Percent Daily Valuess are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65g||80g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20g||25g|
Calories per gram:
|Fat: 9||Carbohydrate: 4||Protein: 4|
Farmer Focus™ Chicken Thighs with Mushrooms and Olives
Mediterranean with a rich savory, tangy sauce
- 4 Servings
- 2 packages Farmer Focus Chicken Thighs – 8 pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 slice pancetta, diced, roughly 1/4 cup
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 lemon slices, thin
- 1/3 cup green olives, pitted
- 2 sprigs of rosemary
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Preheat oven to 400º and place a rack in the center of it. In an oven-safe pan over medium heat, melt the butter and sauté the pancetta until crisp. Remove the pieces to a small bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper, sauté skin side down until nicely browned, 4 or 5 minutes.
- Spoon off excess fat leaving 1 tablespoon in the pan; turn the chicken, add the mushrooms, olives, rosemary sprigs and the reserved pancetta.
- Toss them in the oil and add the wine. Shake the pan, put it in the oven for 10 minutes, add the lemon slices, stir and continue to roast until the chicken is cooked through to 165º for 15 minutes.